Have spent three lovely weeks in Germany! Enjoyed the castles, the beer, driving on the autobahn, (those last two NOT at the same time...obviously...) the summery weather, and the people. We met some really great new friends and have now been offered places to stay in Italy, Greece, three German cities, England, and South Dakota.
Today we had a SMASH HIT of a show. Honestly, performing is quite low on my list of things that I like about this job, but being on stage with this week's cast was not only an honor, it was a blast! I can't remember the last time I had so much fun.
And tomorrow, at 6:30am, we depart for Belgium! Excited for a homestay this coming week, and the chance to see some family! A favorite aunt is hopping on the train and coming from London to see me! Hurrah!!! And glad prospect of seeing many more familiar faces isn't too far away either...
Well, time to catch a few hours sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment