Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Week, Another Role

Something I really love about this job is how different each week can be! Several weeks ago we were in frigid Alaska and I played the Queen. Now we are in a fully blooming German spring and I get to be part of "Team Bad Guy" yet again as the Magic Mirror!





Of COURSE I didn't break character, but I always wanted to laugh because Erik always made this really funny face whenever he would look into the Mirror...this picture almost captures it!

What fun to be able to play so many different roles! And the kids were just great- because both of us were on stage, we gave the older kids lots of responsibility to keep the little ones quiet backstage and cue them for their scenes. This worked like a charm and we had a great show!

Hopefully we won't have any kids drop out for the rest of tour, and we'll just play Witless for the remaining few weeks, although Erik is still holding out for Snow White, and I have ALWAYS wanted to be a bat......

No comments:

Post a Comment