Sometimes I feel as though my life moves at such a pace that I can't even catch up with myself! I have had a wonderful summer tour in the Pacific Northwest with one of my favorite people in the world, and it flew by. During our month long break spent traveling from Missoula, MT to Troy, PA we visited family and friends in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. It was a whirlwind few weeks and I am actually excited that things may finally calm down and we are getting back to work.
Our fall tour schedule is as follows:
9/12 - Troy, PA
9/19 - Keene, NH
9/26 - Sayre, PA
10/3 - Lovingston, VA
10/10 - Lockport, NY
10/17 - Mississauga, ON (That would be Ontario, Canada!)
10/24 - Unbooked
10/31 - Unbooked
11/7 - Old Saybrook, CT
11/14 – (Probably) Washington D.C.
11/21 - Thanksgiving Week
11/28 - Menands, NY
12/5 - Sergeantsville, NJ
More soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment