But traveling to Italy isn't the only long journey I have been on as of late! A week ago Erik and I were in frigid Fairbanks, Alaska. What a week it was! Because I am aggressively tired, I am going to let a few photos do the telling instead of rambling on myself.
While I thought Alaska was nothing to call home about, we did get to see some jaw dropping ice sculptures!
We didn't juuuust play in the snow during our week in Alaska, we also had a show to do of course! And although our cast was fun, they were also small and young, which ended up meaning that both Erik and I got to perform! I love playing evil roles! Mwaa ha haa haaaa!
Ahhh sleep never sounded so good. Tomorrow is a new day in Italy and I want to be rested enough to enjoy all of it! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment